- NDCA Awards $74,016 in Grants Across the State
- NDCA's January, February, March, April 2015 edition of Prairie Arts is now available online
- North Dakota Governor’s Awards for the Arts Call for Nominations ~ Call for Nomination materials must be postmarked by January 16, 2015! A nomination form is available at www.nd.gov/arts/whatsnew/images-pdfs/2015GovArtsNomForm.pdf. The North Dakota Governor’s Awards for the Arts program is presented by the Governor’s Office and NDCA to recognize organizations and individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the arts in the state. The awards will be presented at the special public event in Bismarck, March 31, 2015.
- Sundogs and Sunflowers: Folklore and Folk Art of the Northern Great Plains CD Receives Notable Document Recognition
- God Given: Cultural Treasures of Armenia exhibition on display through November 2015
- 2014 ND Governor’s Photo Contest Winners’ Works Exhibited in Offices of the Governor, First Lady and Attorney General
- NDCA requests Art Organization, Cultural Center and Studio information for new statewide cultural guide/directory!
- NDCA Awards $541,837 in Grants Across the State
- NDCA Announces the Eighth Annual Special Edition Ornament
- NDCA Announces New Executive Director, Dr. Beth Gigante Klingenstein, effective July 7, 2014!
- New Rolling Deadline Announced for NDCA’s Teacher Incentive Grant. Beginning July 1, 2014, NDCA will be accepting applications for the Teacher Incentive grant year round. Applications must be received 4 weeks prior to the project start date. Applications will be reviewed by a panel and will take 2 -3 weeks to process. If you would like to have your application reviewed for feedback, a Draft Review will be available, but must be submitted 6 weeks prior to project start dates. For questions on the Teacher Incentive grant, visit www.nd.gov/arts/grants/TIguidelines.html; or contact the Arts in Education Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (701) 328-7593.
- NEA to Award more than $74 Million to U.S. Nonprofits, North Dakota Recipients to receive $712,700
- Sundogs and Sunflowers: Folklore and Folk Art of the Northern Great Plains public radio series and CD premiered Thanksgiving Day
- New NDCA Arts in Education site available; and New ND POL site also launched!
- Sundogs and Sunflowers: Folklore and Folk Art of the Northern Great Plains, NDCA's groundbreaking compilation 30 years in the making, Receives National Recognition!
~ How has the North Dakota Council on the Arts benefited you and/or your community? We would love to know! Send your comments to email@example.com.
*Join our email distribution list! By joining, you will receive NDCA's monthly e-newsletter and occasional press releases.
For the latest updates, news and information, follow us on Facebook ~ become a Fan of the North Dakota Council on the Arts!
Follow NDCA on Twitter!
Watch NDCA's video's uploaded to YouTube!
Arts North Dakota (AND) is a private, non-profit advocacy organization whose mission is simply to advance the arts in North Dakota. AND would like to build a strong group of partners and supporters that we can continually inform about the arts. To learn more visit www.nd.gov/arts/images/ArtsNorthDakotaLetter.pdf.
Site Updated December 18, 2014