- Child Support Online Services
- Child Support offers case specific information online for their customers. In addition, employers are able to report new hires online.
- Aging and Disability Resource-LINK
- This Web site is your one-stop connection to information about services that enhance independence, assure quality of life, and meet the unique needs of seniors and people with disabilities living in North Dakota and other states.
- Economic Assistance Programs Online Application
- Complete and submit an application online for these programs: Basic Care Assistance, Child Care Assistance, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) - formally known as Food Stamps, Medicaid, Healthy Steps Children's Health Insurance Plan, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).