HomeNewsCPEBecome A CPAFormsLaws & RulesComplaintsDirectoryLinksSearch




File Online

 Change of address

Firm Permit Form
CPE Renewal Form

Downloadable Forms (.pdf )

CPA Exam Application

CPA Exam Re-Application

Certificate of Experience

Grade Transfer Application

Reciprocal / Substantially Equivalence Application

Interstate Exchange Information

Reinstatement Application

Firm Permit Form

CPE Form

To renew a license or firm permit, or to request forms, call 800-532-5904, or email.

Exam applications are also available at these school accounting departments:

-  Dickinson State University, May Hall, 291 Campus Dr.

-  Concordia College, Econ. & Business Admin., 901 8th St S., Moorhead MN.

-  Valley City State University, Business Division, 101 College St.

-  Minot State University, College of Business, 500 University Ave W.

-  North Dakota State University, College of Business Administration

-  University of North Dakota, Accounting and Finance, Gamble Hall

-  Minnesota State University Moorhead, 1104 7th Ave S.

-  University of Mary, Accounting Department, 7500 University Dr.

-  Jamestown College, 6042 College Lane

-  Mayville State University, 330 3rd St. NE


Certificate Renewal


Firm Renewal