How to Become a Registered Home Inspector
- Be at least eighteen years of age.
- Complete Home Inspector Registration application SFN 54381 (122kb)
- Submit proof of satisfactory completion of an examination on home inspection offered by the following:
- Submit proof of current errors and omissions insurance coverage in an amount of one hundred thousand dollars or more covering all home inspection activities.
- $200.00 registration fee made payable to the Secretary of State. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are also accepted (235kb) .