The North Dakota Department of Commerce announced today that a total of $6,061,318 of Community Development Block Grant CARES Act (CDBG-CV) funds for fiscal year 2019 will be awarded to five North Dakota communities pending the submission of a final application.
The CDBG-CV program was created to provide financial assistance to prepare for and respond to the coronavirus pandemic in fiscal years 2019 and 2020.
FY2019 CDBG-CV award recipients:
- The City of Cavalier will receive $1,015,000 for hospital health upgrades.
- The City of Harvey will receive $276,000 for a community center remodel.
- The City of Mott will receive $1,194,131 for a health clinic renovation.
- The City of Fargo will receive $2 million for land acquisition for the Great Plains Food Bank.
- The City of Ellendale will receive $1,576,187 for the construction of a new ambulance facility.
More information about the CDBG-CV program and other resources provided by Commerce’s Division of Community Services can be found at www.commerce.nd.gov/community-services.
For more Commerce news and information, go to www.NDCommerce.com or subscribe to our newsletter at belegendary.link/Commerce-Newsletter.