Amanda Brinkman, Small Business Revolution
Amanda is a producer, film-maker, branding expert and sought-after public speaker, sharing her “Do Well By Doing Good” philosophy on stages around the country. She demonstrates how both companies and individuals can make a meaningful and positive difference in people’s lives, while fostering their own success in the process. She believes that companies must not only identify their brand purpose, but put that purpose into action.
Engage with her on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook @amandakbrinkman.
Our focus is in building cultures, businesses, leaders and communities. Something that is a through point in all of these things is the ability to vision, share that vision with others, and then communicate that vision to the world, in order to attract, retain and develop , the type of talent, residents, and leaders that help communities thrive.
Vaney Hariri has been helping people develop intentional cultures for over 15 years in many different levels of his community. As a leader, board member, mentor and community advocate – his biggest mission is to help people love better, starting with themselves.
Tamien firmly believes that a better you is better for everyone and also runs several mentoring and accountability small groups as well as a few small executive coaching groups where he shares his method for personal and professional success with other leaders and young professionals.
Anthony Melchiorri - Motivational Speaker| Hospitality Industry Expert| Business Coach
Over twenty years of hospitality experience combined with a signature no-nonsense approach to business and an unstoppable drive, led Anthony Melchiorri to become the creator and host of Travel Channel’s Hotel Impossible, Five Star Secrets, and Extreme Hotels. Anthony has an innate ability to quickly assess any situation and create, develop, and implement a customized strategy to enhance profitability and elevate the guest experience.
October 25, 2022
- Community Collaborations in Workforce Development - Moderator: Katie Ralston Howe, ND Department of Commerce Workforce Development Director
- Pat Bertagnolli - ND Job Service
- Kellie CArlson - True North Steel
- Mike Hanson - North Valley Career and Technical College
- Randy Burckhard
- Workshop for Main Street Business: Marketing and Digital Best Practices : Brought to you by Ackerman-Estvold Engineering
- Amanda Brinkman, Small Business Revolution
- Amanda Brinkman, Small Business Revolution
- Leveraging Infrastructural Assets: Brought to you by Bolten & Menk
- James Leiman, Chief Development Officer - Institute for Economics & Peace and former Commerce Commissioner
Youth and the Workforce: What the Next Generation of Workforce is Looking for in Employment - Moderator: Dr. Karl Sovak, University of Mary
- 2 High School Students
- 2 BSC College Students
- UMary Students
What can EDA do for your community and workforce attractions? Alex Smith and Ali DeMersseman - EDA Representatives
Accessibility of public spaces and public materials - Rhea Beto, Public Information Officer and Accessibility Coordinator - North Dakota Council on the Arts
Innovative Solutions in Workforce Housing
- Carol Goodman, Economic Development Director - Milnot, ND
- Josh Askvig, Executive Director - AARP North Dakota
- Shawn Kessel, COO/Deputy Director - Department of Commerce
- Dave Flohr, Executive Director - NDHF
- Matt Marshall, Economic Development Director - MinnDak Electric Cooperative
Reimagining Rural Regions - Moderator: Charlie Johnson - Fargo/Moorhead CVB
- Russell Mills, Ph.D and Maddi Menich - Bowling Green University
- Erin Belgard - Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa
Accessing Capitol for Community and Business Development - James Leiman, Chief Development Officer - Institute for Economics & Peace and former Commerce Commissioner
October 26, 2022
Cultural Sensitivity for the Accidentally Insensitive - Miss Shannan Paul
Catalyzing Welcoming Communities - Megan Laudenschlager, Strengthen ND
Developing the Next Generation of Community Leaders - Moderator: Senator Shawn Vedaa
- Rachel Brash - University of Mary
- UND Student
- Sam Jenson - Greater Grand Forks Young Professionals
- Beth Odahlen - Strengthen ND Coordinator Launching Leadership
Best Practices in Inclusivity with Workforce Recruitment and Retention
- Tyler Demars - North Dakota Small Business Development Center
- Jonathan Holth, Executive Director - Recovery Reinvented
- Julie Ramos - Bismarck Global Neighbors
- Zayden Bartosh - Human Rights Coalition
- Kristy Parisien, Owner - The Shack
Clear Over Clever: A Practical Framework to Leverage Resources, Tell a Better Origin Story, and Have More Impact - Patrick Kirby, Founder at Do Good Better Consulting and Author of Fundraise Awesomer!